Happy Friday everyone. For those of you who are heading back to school this week I want to wish you my best. If you’re in need of any uniforms for the new semester stop by LydiasUniforms.com and browse our back to school sale.
Now here’s the news from the week:
Healthcare Professionals in the News:
- Call for ‘fast track’ recruitment of health visitors and more male school nurses
- Will Insurance Alone Cure What Ail Us?
- America Nurses Association Talks Healthcare Reform with White House Officials
- Cancer survivor provides free health care for uninsured
- FDA cracks down on ibuprofen gels
- $1.2 billion granted for electronic health records
- Parents Doubt Gardasil’s Safety
- Mercury found in all fish caught in U.S.-tested streams
Have something to say? Leave a comment here.